Jr Accountant MCQ, RPSC Junior Accountant Online Test, Mock Test
Jr Accountant MCQ, RPSC Junior Accountant Online Test, Mock Test. RPSC Junior Accountant quiz, RPSC Jr Accountant Mock Test. RPSC Conducted Jr Accountant exam in the year 2018 and now RVUNL Taken Jr accountant exam in 2018. RPSC Jr Accountant mock test 2018 is available for all candidates without any cost. RPSC Junior accountant MCQ is very helpful for all the candidates who applied for RPSC Jr accountant post 2018.
Jr Accountant MCQ
|Jr Accountant Reasoning MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant GK MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant General Hindi MCQ||40||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant General English MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Maths MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Everyday Science MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Accounting MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Income Tax MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Cost Accounting MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Audit MCQ||30||Go to Test|
|Jr Accountant Management Accounting MCQ|
RPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment Notification 2018 for 812 posts. RPSC Jr Accountant Online Application Form 2018. RPSC Jr Accountant Exam form starts on very soon and the last date is (Available Soon) Fees and Procedure for RPSC Jr Accountant Application form 2018.
Jr Accountant Syllabus
Part – A: 60% weightage
- (i) Corporate Accounting
- (ii) Income Tax
- (iii) Cost Accounting
- (iv) Theory and Practice of Auditing
- (v) Management Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Cost and Management Audit, Computer Application in Accounting, Taxation Law and Practice, Advanced Financial Accounting.
Note:- The standard and syllabus of the exam for Part-A shall be of Graduation Degree level.
Part – B: 40% weightage
- (i) Reasoning 85 Mental Ability
- (ii) Mathematics
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- (iv) Hindi General
- (v) English General
A brief outline of the scope of each sub-part is given hereunder for general guidelines of candidates, but is not intended to be exhaustive:-
- (i) Reasoning & Mental Ability:- Analytical Reasoning, Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Shapes and Mirror Images, Clocks, etc.
- (ii) Mathematics:- Mathematics (Class-X level).
- (iii) General Knowledge & Everyday Science:- Current events including issues of State (Rajasthan), National & International importance, Persons 8s Places in recent news, Games 8c Sports, Indian History, Civics, Geography, Science, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
- (iv) Hindi General:- Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
- (v) English General:- English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
How to Attend the test?
We provide Many Test Option, Go through available test options and pick the one best suited for your preparation. Click on “Available Soon”.
You will reach the selected mock test page. Now please Read all the instructions carefully. Click on “Start Test or Start Quiz”.
Your first question will appear on the screen. Once you have answered a question, click on “Next”. or if you have doubt in question or if you want to review any question again then please click on “Review Question”
You can skip a question or jump across questions by clicking on a question number. If you want to finish the MCQ then Click on “Quiz Summary” → then click on “Finish Quiz”.
Recommended Test Series